source:Industry News release time:2022-08-25 Hits: Popular:realtime gps tracker online
With the continuous improvement of people's living standards and the development and expansion of the automobile industry, the number of automobiles in my country has increased year by year, and the phenomenon of automobile theft has occurred frequently. Lack of self-prevention awareness, ineffective preventive measures, and random parking are the main reasons for car theft. Here are a few ways to prevent car theft.
1. Improve anti-theft awareness, overcome paralyzing thoughts, and do not provide opportunities for thieves.
1. Usually, you should develop some good habits, such as turning off the engine and locking the car when leaving the car, removing the car key, closing the windows and sunroof, and not leaving the key on the ignition;
2. When going to a public place, it is best not to leave the car to others to park it, it is easy for thieves to take the opportunity to steal the car keys;
3. Do not put the key and the remote control together, so that even if the thief steals the key, the car cannot be started;
4. Don't leave the spare key in the car or anywhere else on the car. The spare key may be hidden very well for you, but most car thieves know where the keys are usually hidden;
5. Pay special attention when repairing and washing cars. Some auto mechanics or car wash unions will copy the keys and anti-theft remote control of the vehicle and wait for the opportunity to steal the car;
6. Try not to borrow or rent the car to reduce the chance of the car key being stolen.
2. Choose a parking lot under the supervision of a special person to park the car, and it is strictly forbidden to park indiscriminately.
Leisurely parked vehicles can easily become the target of crime. According to the survey, more than 80% of vehicle thefts occurred in unattended areas such as open residential areas, streets and roadsides, bus stops, and near large shopping malls and supermarkets. Some car owners and drivers have to overcome luck and park properly.
1. When parking in a public place, you should consciously store your car in a cared for parking lot;
2. When choosing a parking space, avoid parking the car in a place with few people or dimly lit places, and it is best to turn the front of the car towards the direction of the road;
3. When you want to park the car in the driveway or in a hidden area, put it in it, so it is difficult for car thieves to pry your car without attracting attention;
4. When parking the car at night, it should be parked in a place where street lights or indoor lights can shine.